Rocket Raccoon GOTGVol2 or IW references?

Volicius

Hello! I'm looking for some references of the Rocket Raccoon suit from the Vol 2 or Infinity War (I'm not sure if the suits are the same in both movies, I can't remember Rocket's suit in IW)
I'm more dedicated to finding good BACK REFERENCES. Every photo I find is from the front so I'm missing a lot of the details of the suit. Most references I have are from the Hot Toys Figure hahaha, this is all I have for now. Thank you!
Avengers_infinity_war_rocket_raccoon.pngdaren-horley-rocket1.jpgdaren-horley-rocket2.jpgdaren-horley-rocket3.jpgdaren-horley-rocket4.jpgdaren-horley-rocket-foot.jpgmarvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-08.jpgmarvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-06.jpgmarvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-04.jpgmarvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-02.jpgScreenshot_1.pngSH-Figuarts-Bandai-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Rocket-Raccoon-Review-back.jpgScreenshot_7.png

Attachments

• marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-10.jpg
    marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-10.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 270
  • marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-14.jpg
    marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-14.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 172
  • marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-16.jpg
    marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-rocket-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902965-16.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 176
Any thoughts on fabric? There's one good close-up shot that looks like microsuede could be good, but I'm not sure - in other views, there's a slight sheen. I'm wavering between microsuede, canvas duck, or maybe a twill?
View attachment 824092

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back