Instructions for Nielsen/Salzo snowspeeder

edspaged2

Hi,

I was seeing if anyone here would happen to know where
i could obtain instructions to build this snowspeeder kit? An
online pdf would be good but I haven’t come up with anything
doing a google search.

It’s pretty self explanatory where most of the bits go but I didn’t think
that there would be so many little parts too. But man is this kit huge!

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated :)

cheers!

Hi Gents, I've not been on here for a while due to various reasons, but it looks like my return visit may be well timed.

I'm the guy who originally patterned and produced the studio scale Snowspeeder kit before I sold the patterns to Steve Neisen. If you pm me your email addresses I can send you a PDF of the original instructions I did. In terms of the kit Mike Salzo produced for Steve they will be outdated in a few respects, however they will still guide you in terms of assembly order and where things go etc

Kind Regards

Nick

Well, I've sent out about 6 or more of my old instructions to people so far. Didn't expect to be doing quite so much customer support for Nice N Design, for a kit I haven't sold since 2009! :)

However, glad to see there are lots of SS Snowspeeders waiting in the wings, and glad I could help.

Happy building to all!

Cheers
Nick

Well, I've sent out about 6 or more of my old instructions to people so far. Didn't expect to be doing quite so much customer support for Nice N Design, for a kit I haven't sold since 2009! :)

However, glad to see there are lots of SS Snowspeeders waiting in the wings, and glad I could help.

Happy building to all!

Cheers
Nick

Thank you so much Nick.

Hi guys, if anyone had a copy I could sure use on right now as there are a few smaller bits I'm not sure where they go. Any help would be awesome.
Thanks!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back