Ghost in the Shell Medi Pack

fortytwo

Hello,
I am starting to construct a replica ghost in the shell medi pack. I have a lot of images saved of the actual props and hoping to eventually have a pretty accurate replica someday. I am currently on research stage, analyzing the pictures. I currently;y have a good one I worked to remove the aspect ratio that also has a ruler. I can use this one for scale. IT appears the "Vile" is constructed from 1/2 inch OD hose. Two white ends that snap together but not at right angles. some sort of rivet or metal end. the inside of the rivet is visible in the end of one. Total length is 4 inches end of rivet to end of rivet.

The ends appear to have something cut off where the rivet is, almost like a arm or fitting. the tube side is pretty obviously cut short, off of something. one end pics you can see cut lines, not cast lines. A friend is modeling them for 3d printing until I can identify.

The barcode I haven't been able to define. At first I thought it was pharamacode but there appears to be three or four bar widths. for now I am sticking with pharma code. I thought it would equal something cool like 2501 or 2571

The board isn't too precisely cut 4.75 by 7.25 inches rounded ends, looks table saw cut. with a decal (maybe water slide) on back and it appears the HANKA is brighter possible affixed to the front.

I have not explored the bag, think maybe I can use a food saver to seal, just need to find the right material and rivet.

Anyone have any info to lend to the project?
Thanks

I have not found the correct tubing connector but I have had some luck in finding things which are similar. I have used search terms such as "plastic tubing" "connectors", "caps", "plugs", etc. Also using tee-connector or t-connector helps narrow down the options, but at least one "end cap" does not seem to have the projecting tube. Some interesting items appear with names such "adjustable air switch pump value regulator" for aquarium air pumps. The t-tube might also be used for either "distributing", dispersing" or "injecting" and is not limited to medical, but also water, chemical, fluid, or gas systems. I know I am not narrowing it down, but maybe one of these terms will trigger someone to recall or recognize the correct source of the part.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back