Lucifer NOT Cancelled YAY!!!

Re: Lucifer Cancelled

Fox aired the final two episodes last night.

They weren't bad. But. They didn't give what anyone wanted either. Looks like a couple filler episodes that didn't get used this year. Nothing seemed to occur past the finale' of a couple weeks ago.

God that first episode was a prime example of what went wrong with this season

The last episode bookended the show and I liked how they put a different spin on the “wonderful life” cliche but it was still just meh!

They've actually filmed two additional episodes past the finale' we saw that fox's claims they'll air at some point. No word on whether that's TV, streaming or whatever.

Also, they apparently haven't given up and are shopping it around - though admittedly that rarely pans out. (Come on netflix :) )

That wasn't a prediction, just a big hope. Glad i was right!! :)

Good news, hopefully the next Season will not be as bad as the last.......

I may or may not give the Netflix version a try, but hopefully it won't be hobbled by the bad writing and the terrible direction of the last season. But really, every season of Lucifer has tried to recapture the success of the first one without being unique and interesting on its own. It has failed to take chances and break out of its own mold, which is a massive problem of so many TV shows. They all do the same shtick over and over and over again because Hollywood thrives on mindless drama Everyone is terrified to do anything that the audience hasn't already signaled that they like. It's all drama drama drama drama drama until it makes you want to puke. That's why I really enjoy Japanese TV shows over American ones most of the time, because you don't have those in-built expectations that every single one of them is going to be the same.

One of the very few show my Wife and I looked forward to seeing.
Didn't care too much for the last season story arc but so glad it is being picked up by Netflix.
I read from one of the show runners that Netflix is a better fit for them as a series than FOX

We'll have to see if they get rid of the crap that made the show bad in recent seasons. Like far too many shows these days, the detective drama stops being about solving crimes and starts being about who is screwing who. I have no interest in that.

Really on the fence on this season coming up.

Is ten episodes a worthy conclusion to this Series?

I hope so because the Sets were struck in December so this is probably it for the Series

Well I thought it was better than last season.

Perfect ending imo this should be the Series finale.

As much as I love this show, their should be no season 5

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back