Lucifer NOT Cancelled YAY!!!

Re: Lucifer Cancelled

Maybe with Constantine joining Legends of Tomorrow, we'll get an episode with Lucifer in it (as Lucifer is a DC property).

I can see it now...

Constantine and the Legends need Lucifer's insights to deal with a demon and as soon as they walk in, this happens:

Lucifer: "Welcome to Lux, where all your fantas-" *sees Constantine* "Oh no..."

Constantine: "Hello, Lucy."

Lucifer: "Oh no. Nonononono. Get out!"

Sara: "Friend of yours?"

Constantine: "Not really. Fellow Legends, meet Lucifer Morningstar. The devil himself."

*Ray passes out*

I loved Last Man Standing. Glad there finally bringing it back.

I liked Home Improvement, but I enjoyed LMS more. Probably something to do with Nancy Travis and Molly Ephraim. And it didn't "tank". Contractually, ABC was on the hook for it's entire production costs after it's sixth season, which they didn't want to pay. And maybe that "Nazi Germany" comment Tim made didn't help things.

I didn't see any more of Lucifer than part of one episode, but it didn't leave me wanting more, so... Unlike LMS, I'm guessing this was cancelled for low ratings.

This is lame. The only modern show my girlfriend and I mutually liked. I’m sure it will not have a solid ending.

The show was in a continual ratings slide this year and for good reason.

The show lost its way.

Once they made Lucifer a cuckold, it was over!

But hey, they're going to bring back that crappy Tim Allen sitcom that tanked last year.

It didn't tank, it was doing extremely well in the ratings. It was torpedoed for political reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

The show was in a continual ratings slide this year and for good reason.

The show lost its way.

Once they made Lucifer a cuckold, it was over!

The real problem is they refused to let the character change. No matter how many opportunities he had to prove to Chloe what he was, he refused to do it. In the last episode, where he was fighting to "get back to how it used to be", that shows exactly what's wrong with this show. It refuses to take chances and change the status quo.

Sorry, like so many shows, it had potential. It just squandered it.

I loved the first 2 seasons but never really got into the new season and stopped watching long ago so this doesn't really surprise me.

Finally Chloe sees the truth.

I am really going to miss seeing Tom’s performance of this character every week

Clearly they didn't get told in time to actually make the final episode more than a season-ender.

I thought the last episode was real good.Need to see what happens with this,i hope it can come back....Sorry double post

They've actually filmed two additional episodes past the finale' we saw that fox's claims they'll air at some point. No word on whether that's TV, streaming or whatever.

Also, they apparently haven't given up and are shopping it around - though admittedly that rarely pans out. (Come on netflix :) )

If they don’t air it hopefully it will be on the blu-rays

They've actually filmed two additional episodes past the finale' we saw that fox's claims they'll air at some point. No word on whether that's TV, streaming or whatever.

Also, they apparently haven't given up and are shopping it around - though admittedly that rarely pans out. (Come on netflix :) )

They've actually filmed two additional episodes past the finale' we saw that fox's claims they'll air at some point. No word on whether that's TV, streaming or whatever.)

That reminds me so very much about Firefly and how fux handled them.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back