Iron Man Mark 39 Starboost/Gemini

LooksLikeVespa

Hello fellow crafters,

I just started my dream Iron Man Suit: Mk 39.
It will be my first big foam project but second Iron Man - so i guess i have some experience.
PD13887162100b4.jpg

Below is an image of the already finished right arm.
I also figures out a pretty nice way to cover the inner elbow. If you want the template for foam / 3D print, just let me know :)
Edit: I only have 3D printing files for the inner elbow and helmet. The Pepakura files are made by Pepcowboy.

32191331_914692942025902_7685077036766855168_n.jpg

Last edited:
You’re off to a great start! That’s the cleanest foam work I’ve seen in a long time (and kudos for tackling one of the less popular suits - I love the Mark 39 but you don’t see many builds for it around the forum.)

I’d love a copy of your inner elbow files for my own suit that I’m working on. PM sent! :)

Can't wait to see more progress on this suit! How do you plan on doing the helmet?

I'd love to get your files for 3D printing!

That is looking awesome. If you are willing to share your templates I would be glad to have a copy. I will also be following this to see your results.

Absolutely amazing suit and fabulous work - especially the hexagonals.
I would also love the files - unsure about if to do it in foam or 3D print or a combination.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back