Luke Skywalker Red 5 Helmet?

Skywalker777

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum I am new here.

I was unaware of EFX and these kinda Prop level companies... It seems that EFX run is long sold out? Is my best bet a ANOVOS at this point? Seems like the EFX ones go for $2K+ now.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah I would do Rs Propmasters or Anovos, but if your going to order the Anovos helmet, I would do it through entertainment earth. Anovos doesn’t have the best shipping record.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip those are nice! I am new to all this how do the RS compare to the Anovos or EFX?

is Fiberglass better then Abs for accuracy etc?

Personally,I’ve never been a big fan of EFX, and I think a lot of others will say the same. The helmet was nice, but EFX products have been known to not have the best quality. Not all of them, but sadly a lot of them. I feel that both RS Propmasters, and Anovos are both more accurate then EFX.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip those are nice! I am new to all this how do the RS compare to the Anovos or EFX?

is Fiberglass better then Abs for accuracy etc?
Welcome to the forum!

ABS is more accurate than the fiberglass of the EFX. As far as shape, the RS is said to be most accurate of those 3.

For a bunch of info, you can check out the Star Wars Helmets website: www.starwarshelmets.com

Tons of info about different licensed/unlicensed helmets as well as the original props. :thumbsup

Has anyone received the RS Props X-wing helmet? The photos on their website make it look too narrow to me. Hopefully that was just the photos and not how it actually is.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Has anyone received the RS Props X-wing helmet? The photos on their website make it look too narrow to me. Hopefully that was just the photos and not how it actually is.

Here are pictures of my RS that I had on my iPad from uploading them to my “lightsaber” thread.

Attachments

• D4078209-EB2B-47C5-AD07-4BCC5386865E.jpeg
    D4078209-EB2B-47C5-AD07-4BCC5386865E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 255
  • A0CAA39D-EF39-4AAF-9BA1-34E395C3452C.jpeg
    A0CAA39D-EF39-4AAF-9BA1-34E395C3452C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 230
  • A2B90C94-29C2-4857-8CBD-1C45A24826E6.jpeg
    A2B90C94-29C2-4857-8CBD-1C45A24826E6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 234
  • 598330F9-A2B0-4E71-9EC5-440ABB9E50F8.jpeg
    598330F9-A2B0-4E71-9EC5-440ABB9E50F8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 252
Man that is a great looking helmet! Seems like it could be a little more distressed but looks slick!

Looking at Anovos I really like the work on the Death Trooper aswell.

The RS Props helmet does look better than the picture on their website. Maybe they have squished the photo horizontally.

A problem with both the RS Props and Anovos will be the painting and weathering. They won't spend the time to do a quality job of the weathering. It's more complex than just smearing a single color over parts of the helmet.

Not to high jack this thread. But does anyone know where or what was used for the mics in the ESB and RoTJ helmets?

Looks like they used something totally different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at both Anovos and RS and went RS based on all the feedback I saw in the community. Placed my order but haven't received the helmet yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back