Johnny Depp attacks crew member

I'm sure lots of people would hit him for free! Hahahaha. Celebrities are just like us! I had an uncle who used to get drunk and ask people to hit him. He ended up in the hospital with a wired jaw for his trouble. That didn't slow him down much. These days he's in his 90's, still causing trouble.

Having worked on my fair share of film sets, blow ups do happen. The ones I witnessed were usually followed by apologies and hugs. I doubt that happened here. I've also had to work with a drunk actor and that was torture. Once somebody starts getting handsy, doesn't matter who, you have to shut that down and get it off the set so work can continue in some form. If it's your main talent, then you start figuring out all the shots you can get without them and plan to return.

Shooting past your permit is also pretty common. If you bother to get a permit. :)

Sounds pretty tame from the article. Never heard of the film but when I read "LAbyrinth" I thought "Depp as the Goblin king?":lol

Now now, Johnnys all right, one night at the Viper room I told him I was gonna kick him in the nuts he laughed and said go right ahead I don’t have any! :D

When I first saw the mechanical capt jack sparrow drinking wine at the end of the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disneyland, I momentarily thought that it was the real J. Depp who was so drunk that he ended up in costume and was harassing children on the ride. Maybe he will end up there someday.

"the Hollywood star cast his friends in the film and took over directing a scene with them".
"the location manager reportedly told director Brad Furman they needed to wrap, and was told to talk to Depp instead."

Furman, dude, run your set, man.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back