Best James Bond Box Set

TinyTim

Ladies and Gentlemen of Knowledge Base Alpha, There is a new mission I present to you:

I'm looking for a "proper" Bond Education. I know there's something approaching 30 Bond movies out there, i can say for certainty that I've seen 8. probably.

So my question for you, Which is the Best, Not Best bang-for-your-buck, The Best Bond Film Box set on the planet's surface available to the masses.

My only real requirement: Focus on the films. I don't have a lot of shelving space as it is, and I'm sure I'll be making room for this. If it comes with a coffee table book, Great.

Thank you again for your service,

Godspeed Agents.

https://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Comp...pID=414TBm0XWML&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

you’ll need to pickup Skyfall and Spectre. I have this set and love it.

Seconded. It's a terrific collection of films. It has everything prior to Skyfall and Spectre (not including Never Say Never Again). The early films were remastered by Reliance Media, which is a top-notch digital remastering house, and they look AMAZING. Better than the DVDs for sure. The extras are a good selection mostly, with usually at least two commentary tracks per film.

Not every film is amazing, of course (I am much less of a fan of the Moore era, myself), but the collection as a whole is great. It also doesn't take up a ton of space, although it requires your shelf to have depth.

https://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Comp...pID=414TBm0XWML&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

you’ll need to pickup Skyfall and Spectre. I have this set and love it.

Agreed. I have this one as well. It's great. I think the remastered audio really stands out on the Connery films. Especially Thunderball.
I grew up watching Bond. I remember when the Spy Who Loved Me made it to HBO summer of 78 or 79, I was 5/6 years old and was hooked. I think it came on everyday that summer. Then I discovered the man, Sean Connery, as a teenager. He just radiated cool and suave.

-OWK

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back