Hope this pic shows ok

DSC_8645.JPG
Sorry for putting these pics up again but I'd prefer the pics can be seen ��

Attachments

• DSC_8652.JPG
    DSC_8652.JPG
    633.7 KB · Views: 128
DSC_8653.JPG
I drew and cut out another small wheel like shape for the very centre of the wing its pretty similar to whats on the toy.

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_8654.JPG
Closer view its The early stages I also put a couple other tiny
Shapes there above and Below the middle

DSC_8659.JPG
So I began to cut out multiple detail pieces all different sizes and shapes mostly wood but a few plastic bits too the same as the toy I'm trying to copy

Ye its a decent size gona b a 7ft x7ft approx it's going pretty good I'm ahead of where these pics are I like to do that so I've got a flow of pics I can feed on here and there without to much of a gap

I'd say ye could be 1/3 possibly in between mabye even a 1/ 2.5 like between half the size of a real one and a third

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_8671.JPG
A lot more bits added this centre piece has been interesting a nice little test

I bought some cheap security lights like ones u c in a car that flashes on and off they will add some life to the tie fighter later

Attachments

• DSC_7858.JPG
    DSC_7858.JPG
    969.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
DSC_8681.JPG
Getting the detailing caught up there on the other wing definatley in full on productive mode ☺

Last edited:
DSC_8688.JPG
I jumped to the beam for a change from heaps of wood cutting to add some filler to it for a few cracks it had

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_8689.JPG
Back to wings again I went they look nice standing there together both at the same stage now

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back