THIS Kicked me right in the Star Wars balls!!

Interesting and thank you for posting. Unfortunately nothing could fix the travesty that is The Last Jedi. Literally nothing.

Agreed 100%! The video was an excellent montage of "good feels" and how the series could have been explored instead of green milk and self pity.

Not going to tell you because you seem to want to debate my feelings on Star Wars. No thanks. Go try to bait someone else dude.

Suit yourself.

Wasn't seeking a debate. Nor was I baiting you. Your post was confusing and I was just trying to understand it.

Perhaps you don't have an explanation.

Have a nice day.

Not everyone hated TLJ. I liked very much. Sure, it wasn't without it's problems ( Luke milking that creature was way over the top) but overall I didn't mind it.

I think in time it will settle in as one of the best.

It will be a while...

- - - Updated - - -

I admire your GIFIQ.

Only upvoting cuz it's the first time the use of "IQ" from Wook made me snicker.

Time for a PSA...

Now folks, be careful in declaring that you have “Star Wars Balls”. LFL / Disney will declare them to be their intellectual property and will seize your “Star Wars Balls” and put them up on the dusty mantle right next to where they keep Luke Skywalker’s that were removed in TLJ.

208ABC00-9E52-41F8-823E-B09A5B5B94E8.jpeg

Last edited:
With talk of religion and Star Wars, this just released video is great timing. A round up of where this female fan believes how fans fit into our known factions.

From first hand experience, she got a lot of the sequel trilogy fans nailed. (see what I did there) Some F bombs if your fragile or a minor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best line: If you accept Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo, you're a mormon. You're not inherently evil, but you might be a little racist.:lol

She did a great video tearing apart the the hollow claims that a vast majority of the critics of the TLJ are sexist and those that perpetuated it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back