Halcyon powerloader decals

negativ3

Hi all,

Finally got the Aliens powerloader model out of the attic and I seem to be missing the decal sheet. Does anyone know of a resource to buy a new sheet, or can anyone point me in the direction of a high-res scan?

Many thanks.
Andy

I found this, here. I may be able to locate my Halcyon kit to see if the decals are in it. If so I might be able to make a higher resolution scan.

I dug out the kit, but my decals are not in great shape. The translucent covering sheet is stuck to them. This is as high a resolution photo as I could get for now. Hope it helps.

IMG_0852.jpg

Hi all,

Finally got the Aliens powerloader model out of the attic and I seem to be missing the decal sheet. Does anyone know of a resource to buy a new sheet, or can anyone point me in the direction of a high-res scan?

Many thanks.
Andy

Did a quick Google search for the decals and found two you may be able to use. The first is from this website, be warned there are small water marks on this image;
https://nofineline.com/power-loader-alien-movie-halcyon/
AlienPwrLoader_Decal.jpg

The second is from a post on HobbyTalk, the images come from Kinley Calvert's photobucket page;
scan0001-3.jpgscan0001-3-1.jpg

Hope this helps.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back