Mos Eisley Docking Bay 94 1/350 Diorama

Well, I appreciate that my friend. I'd like to think I'm at least in the ball park with yours, but I think I can improve...you da guy with mad skills! :thumbsup perhaps if I'd quit screwing around and get the Lasik thing done on my eyes so I can see! :lol

Luckily for me, I can see very well up close... I need my contacts or glasses to see anything 5 feet in front of me though...lol...

Crap Ged...that sucks. is it something that can be corrected? I'm thinking a lot lately about trying that Lasik thing. it's also beginning to make my aim more difficult... and I ain't havin' that :angry
You guys both have me beat ! I need both reading and distance eyewear !:facepalm

:unsureGed

This was going to be an Easter egg...but I can never seem to keep a secret... Working on Luke's landspeeder for my docking bay 94 diorama:

5CD5F2F0-ACD0-4364-AAA7-1889C04173BD.jpeg

Crap Ged...that sucks. is it something that can be corrected? I'm thinking a lot lately about trying that Lasik thing. it's also beginning to make my aim more difficult... and I ain't havin' that :angry

Thanks Ross :$ . I haven’t seriously considered laser eye surgery as yet mate , though it’s an available option .
I just put it down to genetics and getting old ( which I’m grateful for ) and stuff ... besides I really can’t complain .
Compared to what so many others go through regarding their eyesight and health in general , I’m very fortunate living where I live .. know what I mean ?

Sorry for going off topic on your thread korben :angel... let’s get back to your ‘ mad ‘ masterfully modelled miniature mayhem !;)

Last edited:
LOL! yeah, so much for keeping that a secret very long...:lol, I'm about the same though so I'm just razzin' ya. However, that's an excellent Speeder my friend, and the R2...looks perfect. I've been having trouble painting R2 units at 1/72! let alone 1/350, I can't wait to see these two pieces finished...you're gonna make my paint work look like a 5th grader did it. if I had your skills when I was your age, I'd be the Yoda of modeling by now :lol

Fantastic work mate.

Ron

Thanks, mate!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Ross :$ . I haven’t seriously considered laser eye surgery as yet mate , though it’s an available option .
I just put it down to genetics and getting old ( which I’m grateful for ) and stuff ... besides I really can’t complain .
Compared to what so many others go through regarding their eyesight and health in general , I’m very fortunate living where I live .. know what I mean ?

Sorry for going off topic on your thread korben :angel... let’s get back to your ‘ mad ‘ masterfully modelled miniature mayhem !;)

Never a problem, Ged! I've got so much more to do on this, too... :eek

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! yeah, so much for keeping that a secret very long...:lol, I'm about the same though so I'm just razzin' ya. However, that's an excellent Speeder my friend, and the R2...looks perfect. I've been having trouble painting R2 units at 1/72! let alone 1/350, I can't wait to see these two pieces finished...you're gonna make my paint work look like a 5th grader did it. if I had your skills when I was your age, I'd be the Yoda of modeling by now :lol

lol... you don't have that much on me, man... I think they are slightly larger than I'd like, but they will be away from the Falcon, so the difference in scale won't be that noticeable. The challenging part is going to be painting R2...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back