Mos Eisley Docking Bay 94 1/350 Diorama

Sadly, when it comes to premade human figurines, the British railway stuff is not helpful. Most of the high-quality styrene figures for railways are Japanese or German, and both of those countries use 1:87 (HO) and 1:160 (N). The British stuff, in large part since it's such a small market, has traditionally been low-grade junk, like white-metal figures made in somebody's shed. Chinese-made Bachmann UK stuff is better, but nothing very useful for Star Wars modelling, sadly. At least not without a lot of work.

Take British artist James Cauty, who has built a vast layout of a dystopian present. He used 1:87 scale, not British 1:76, probably because of all the high-quality German commercial models available. He's taken gazillions of tiny figurines of various kinds and modified them to look like British policemen and so on. That's dedication!

https://jamescauty.com/work/the-aftermath-dislocation-principle/

James Cauty Aftermath Dislocation Principle

Last edited:
Added an overhead lamp for the final display:

EA81F951-C05E-4B7B-83B5-CE2769CE656B.jpegC66EAB8D-17A7-4698-B561-BA7FA9740B55.jpegA92A0CB0-EED2-452A-8AA5-F3A7605FDE88.jpeg7461A586-21DE-48C7-958B-BCE913CBB44D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I saw Jabba in the photos from the other day...did the slimmy piece of ring worm filth slither off of there or what?! LOL :lol:lol
Found Jabba in my carpet...lol... Also working on that giant horse-ish creature. Many more time to details to be added!

View attachment 831520View attachment 831519View attachment 831518

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe get a tiny Leia and that chain to keep the fat b@stard where he belongs!! :lol Man, I crack myself up sometimes :lol

Well I saw Jabba in the photos from the other day...did the slimmy piece of ring worm filth slither off of there or what?! LOL :lol:lol

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe get a tiny Leia and that chain to keep the fat b@stard where he belongs!! :lol Man, I crack myself up sometimes :lol

I'm guessing he did try and slither away... but I caught the little turd! She would certainly keep me where I belong! lol...

Me too, and she wouldn't need a chain! I recall quite vividly the OMG moment when I saw her in the bikini...h3ll of a shame what happened to her. She was only 7 or 8 years older than me, but in the end she looked 20 yrs older. Sad thing
I'm guessing he did try and slither away... but I caught the little turd! She would certainly keep me where I belong! lol...

Me too, and she wouldn't need a chain! I recall quite vividly the OMG moment when I saw her in the bikini...h3ll of a shame what happened to her. She was only 7 or 8 years older than me, but in the end she looked 20 yrs older. Sad thing

Yes indeed.. But I'm glad she was in the last two movies. It wouldn't have been the same without her.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back