Mos Eisley Docking Bay 94 1/350 Diorama

Korben... I just discovered this thread of yours while snooping around the threads with a title of interest...amazing work you're doing with this, particularly at this scale! very impressed. makes me lest apt to complain about what I'm dealing with :thumbsup

Korben... I just discovered this thread of yours while snooping around the threads with a title of interest...amazing work you're doing with this, particularly at this scale! very impressed. makes me lest apt to complain about what I'm dealing with :thumbsup

Lol.. Thank you very much, gt... I really do appreciate it. I'll have some updates tomorrow.. Had to take a few days off... You know, eye strain and all...lol

I do have to say that your thread has been an inspiration for my diorama...

Getting close to being done with the top hull weathering:

656D1393-17DA-4DD7-B21C-BE567FF52750.jpeg

I've been working on a 1/350 Sandcrawler, too... I'm thinking she'll make in to the dio...

88634861-1EBF-431B-83E5-1351387F8060.jpeg

ugh oh...looks like someone sealed it up, must be getting close on this phase of the project. I can't wait to see the fully assembled close up photos with the lights on...that's assuming you intend to show us some :D:thumbsup
What have you done to my ship?!

What's happening to my mini Falcon! Just gluing it together, is all...lol

View attachment 822387

I'm working on the wiring diagram and will post it soon.

ugh oh...looks like someone sealed it up, must be getting close on this phase of the project. I can't wait to see the fully assembled close up photos with the lights on...that's assuming you intend to show us some :D:thumbsup

Most definitely! I had to order another nose cone since I broke mine... Should be here in the next few days. I've also got to get the base started so I can better display this little guy. Once that's done, it's on to the docking bay.

Tiny pieces man, and the smaller they are the more fragile it seems. I've done it myself a few times. brilliant work though my friend! looking forward to seeing this, sure to be 'award winner' !!!
Most definitely! I had to order another nose cone since I broke mine... Should be here in the next few days. I've also got to get the base started so I can better display this little guy. Once that's done, it's on to the docking bay.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back