Mos Eisley Docking Bay 94 1/350 Diorama

Well... I've exhausted my supply of Tamiya XF-65 Buff... So I've ordered more. I did get the main docking bay done, though, and will begin weathering it tomorrow:

AA415049-443C-4146-B682-9D80B199D76E.jpegA2A38F8F-5FD9-4BFB-B2DC-447FE138B390.jpeg11BB6655-615C-42D7-87DD-911F97B12F13.jpeg7512D760-BF05-424C-92A5-2BE80775AA5B.jpeg

Looks good.

My girlfriend decided to give me my birthday gift early. It was a small statue scene of a snow speeder flying around an AT-AT. She ordered it about 2 months ago. So then today a package comes in, and shes like, I didn't order anything. Well, guess that what she ordered was a every other month collection, so the new scene came it. Although they did change her without her realizing it. But its a small version of this port, which made me think of yours right away.
Here. Its pretty small, but still something like to have.

falcon.png

JediMichael;[URL="tel:4493262" said:
4493262[/URL]]Looks good.

My girlfriend decided to give me my birthday gift early. It was a small statue scene of a snow speeder flying around an AT-AT. She ordered it about 2 months ago. So then today a package comes in, and shes like, I didn't order anything. Well, guess that what she ordered was a every other month collection, so the new scene came it. Although they did change her without her realizing it. But its a small version of this port, which made me think of yours right away.
Here. Its pretty small, but still something like to have.

View attachment 830382

That's really cool! Thanks for sharing! Gives me some more ideas, too...

Don’t rush it! Get it right. You and i have been building our dioramas alongside one another. I haven’t even got my Falcon assembled yet, and the plans are only 2/3 finished with construction still to come! You’re making me feel like a slowcoach!

I've off the site for a few days, man you're movie along quickly! This thing is gonna be aces buddy, a "work of art" doesn't seem to quite grasp the impression :thumbsup

Thanks brother! I had some time this weekend to get some work done on it... Still have so much more to do! Yours is going to be just as amazing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back