Star Wars Resistance new animated series...

especially excited about the apparent "anime-inspired style" it'll feature, i don't necessarily mind the cartoon-y cgi look of Clone Wars and Rebels, but a change in aesthetics would be nice.

I won't judge it yet, but if it's another happy go lucky happy fun time show like most of Rebels was, I probably won't bother getting into it. I don't want another show that gets progressively more serious. Filoni did that with both TCW and Rebels. The stories only got better once the show was halfway out the door. After the last few seasons of TCW, I expected Rebels to start out strong. It didn't. It followed the same storytelling format at TCW, with silly, simple stories in the beginning and serious, complex stories at the end. For TCW I assumed it was because Filoni was new. After Rebels, I recognized the pattern. I'm not going through another 4 years of SW TV where 3/4 of the episodes involve silly, affable plotlines and a lack of imminent danger of any kind. It's just a waste of my time. But, that's Disney Wars these days. As I saw somebody put it on Facebook, "The days of seeing someone's head being chopped off, necks being snapped, and someone being blown up, all casual like are long gone." We're not going to get the good old dark days of TCW back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering if the BB8 we see is the animation style?

It’s a very Zelda: windwaker feel, I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this takes place before TFA... maybe we will see a little more of Luke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back