Selling a collection?

angi

I have props from several shows I would like find new homes for but going the ebay route is so tedious and expensive. Does anyone know another place specific to selling screen used that isn't consignment? When I was collecting anime sales there were some hotspots.

I have stuff from caprica, stargate atlantis, legend of the seeker, xena, spartacus and probably others. My closet is so full. I dont know if there is even any interest except for Xena, I know some collectors there but I'm keeping my main stuff.

I have props from several shows I would like find new homes for but going the ebay route is so tedious and expensive. Does anyone know another place specific to selling screen used that isn't consignment? When I was collecting anime sales there were some hotspots.

I have stuff from caprica, stargate atlantis, legend of the seeker, xena, spartacus and probably others. My closet is so full. I dont know if there is even any interest except for Xena, I know some collectors there but I'm keeping my main stuff.
Movie props on fb

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Buy a premium membership here and then sell in the junk yard. I am sure many will be willing to pick up screen used items. Just don't try to sell outside of the junkyard as the MODS might ban you for breaking the rules. Good luck!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back