E11 GOLD Blaster - ANH

yaris

Sr Member
Well, after painting it white, then silver, I've decided that GOLD is King!!...Just looks so much better than white and silver...for some reason......:unsure:D

IMG_2152.JPGIMG_2160.JPGIMG_2153.JPGIMG_2155.JPG

=====BUILD=====

I've built a few of these over the years and I sold my personal one to a friend, so I need a replacement for my collection.

So I've decided to build two.

Now obviously one will be black, but I thought I'd paint the second one a different color. At first, white was the obvious choice, but then I thought maybe a different color...........??

I'm thinking red or blue...??....I thought a chrome one would be cool, but too expensive to coat.....maybe a (spray) silver finish...??

IMG_1707.JPGIMG_1708.JPGIMG_1709.JPGIMG_1720.JPGIMG_1723.JPGIMG_1803.JPGIMG_1804.JPGIMG_1805.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2054.JPG
    IMG_2054.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_1988.JPG
    IMG_1988.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Re: ANH e11 Blaster build - A Special Color

I've built a few of these over the years and I sold my personal one to a friend, so I need a replacement for my collection.

So I've decided to build two.

Now obviously one will be black, but I thought I'd paint the second one a different color. At first, white was the obvious choice, but then I thought maybe a different color...........??

I'm thinking red or blue...??....I thought a chrome one would be cool, but too expensive to coat.....maybe a (spray) silver finish...??

View attachment 811663

Silver could look nice.

Do you cut these with a rotary tool or do you have access to a mill?

Paint one blaze orange so it looks like a toy :D

Silver would look cool. If you want a really shiny one, maybe airbrushing it with Molotow liquid chrome would work?

Silver could look nice.

Do you cut these with a rotary tool or do you have access to a mill?

Hand held rotary tool, just a cheap Dremel copy.

Paint one blaze orange so it looks like a toy :D

Silver would look cool. If you want a really shiny one, maybe airbrushing it with Molotow liquid chrome would work?

Yeah, I'm thinking silver or maybe bright red.......:rolleyes...bright red could be really cool and different.

I'd like to see a classic ANH E11 painted up in the white/black/silver livery of a Force Awakens one.

Very cool!! I’m helping a buddy convert a airsoft right now

These are very fun projects!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make it a white/ grey version, just like the "spec ops" blasters, as seen in the SOLO trailers.

A little bit more, just scope rail and scope to go.....then into paint;)

IMG_1870.JPG

Are these doopydoos kits? these are nice builds!

Thx....Mostly DD parts. I scratch built my own T-Tracks, internal bolt and used PVC pipe to show my bolt and added an internal barrel also that can be seen through the vent holes. I also drill the scopes out and put in clear acrylic disks.

IMG_1889.JPGIMG_1890.JPGIMG_1891.JPG

Last edited:

Silver or gold.....??...it's not very 'gold' but the silver is nice and chromey....:D...hmmmm....

IMG_1909.JPGIMG_1907.JPG

I think weathered / carbon scored red primer colour would look good. Like the Red Dwarf ship.

Re: ANH e11 Blasters - Silver & Black

Well, the white looked ok, but I decided Silver was better....so all done ;)

IMG_2045.JPGIMG_2060.JPGIMG_2059.JPGIMG_2054.JPGIMG_2065.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back