My Arkham Origins foam build

brucebatman

Sr Member
Hey guys i have decided to start my arkham origins batsuit build after playing and beating the game for the 5th time, and deciding it is probably my favourite in the series, i think the suit is perfect blend of batsuit and military and cannot wait to finish it!.
So far i have the chest and ab section done, the chest and suit are wrapped in a grey sheen fabric then airbrushed and the emblem is leather.
thumbnail_IMG_20180419_184835.jpgbb.png

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20180419_184311.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20180419_184311.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 170
OK guys the build is going well i have the chest finished and most of the arms and have got myself a cowl. here are some pics. thumbnail_IMG_20180428_143231_797.jpgthumbnail_IMG_20180428_214626_099.jpgthumbnail_IMG_20180426_143606_282.jpg

Last edited:
It's looks like need to be lower, just like mine. But I don't want to work on the same parts again. Keep working man. Still cool work.

that looks great! do you mind if I ask what size foam you are using? I am giving it a go as well and using the rolled floor mats, 1/2" I think, and it is giving me a run for it. although, it just might be my inexperience. :)

Hey dude thanks, and yeah sure i am using the same as you 1/2" only the smaller details i am using 5mm to give it some contrast. post your work when your ready would love to see.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back