TLJ Found Part: Vice Admiral Holdo Bracelets

Saifai

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
s-l1600.jpg

8e2b5da25c9524070a44eba320265142.jpg

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Fashion-Lot...var=581671934322&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

well, thank you! my girlfriend is gonna love that surprise (I hope! even if it's a bit cheap.) I wonder if they really used that or if this is a replica of the movie. Seems weird to find a replica in a cheap girl jewelery shop.
cheers! :thumbsup

by the way, I just bought two, so there is only one left but you can type the item name in ebay and will find others. ;)

so, my girlfriend and I have a long history of her immediately guessing what I'm buying for her and every single time I still stupidly tell her, "I bought you something and you can never guess what it is", so, this was quick, "is it a ring?" no... "is it a bracelet" no.. "oh, it's admiral Holdo's bracelets!" seriously??!! how??!! so, not a surprise anymore :lol

I guess so. What i have found out is, that those bracelets are for sale since several years or so. So i guess they used exactly those in the movie.

so, my girlfriend and I have a long history of her immediately guessing what I'm buying for her and every single time I still stupidly tell her, "I bought you something and you can never guess what it is", so, this was quick, "is it a ring?" no... "is it a bracelet" no.. "oh, it's admiral Holdo's bracelets!" seriously??!! how??!! so, not a surprise anymore :lol

Shes stalking your internet posts man!! :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back