Mass Effect Mattock logo

feevrt

Everyone,I'm looking for a high res file of the circular logo on the stock of the Mattock. Does anyone have one or could point me in the right direction? I'm afraid my Google-fu has failed me.Thanks!

Thanks - I actually need something higher res. My goal is to print the logo out onto waterslide decal paper to put on a Zprops Mattock.However, this image will be very useful as I get down to weathering the prop.

I was unable to find good line art for the Mattock logo, so I made one.

The attached logo is 300dpi and is scaled to fit well on the Zprops Mattock kit.

It should print well onto waterslide decal paper.

"AR926" is my best guess as to the lettering beneath the circle logo.

If there are issues with the attached file, it can be downloaded from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bg3zbhbix12lsf4/Mattock 2.png?dl=0

Hope this is useful to someone.

Attachments

• Mattock 2.png
    Mattock 2.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Mattock.jpg
    Mattock.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
It makes me very happy that people are still finishing these!

Here's a sample from Volpin's painting book showing his interpretation of the logo. A little late, haven't been on the boards in a while. Your version looks great too. Keep us posted!

mattocklogo.jpg

If there's any interest, here's the weathered model:
Mattock Weathered.jpg

I may have gone a little heavy with the weathering, but the rifle always looked very beaten up in the game, so I suppose this is ok.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back