Will past Hasbro Star Wars Black Series helmets ever be restocked?

Coldblackice

I'm loving my new Hasbro Black Series stormtrooper helmet that I just got -- Wow! It's like Christmas in April! I excitedly started looking for the other helmets to buy, can't believing I don't already have these -- I was crushed to find, however, that I missed out on the Darth Maul and Shadow Trooper helmets, at least at their MSRP price :/

It looks like they're only available from third-party vendors now, and for around $200+. Does anyone know if it's possible they'll ever be restocked at their original prices? Wondering if I should monitor/keep checking back on them in case they get restocked, or if it's done, ship-sailed.

Thanks guys

I 'd say no to "restocking". Probably like any Hasbro toy line, it has it's waves and then ends so they can give attention to new waves. That's not to say that Hasbro might not re-issue the Stormtrooper helmet in a future wave.

Note: this is not based on any insider knowledge.

Yeah, I assume they won't release these helmets again unfortunately. If you're looking for a shadow trooper helmet, I've been thinking about selling mine for much closer to MSRP. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
The only one not selling at or below retail right now is Kylo Ren. I was surprised not to see those re-released for TLJ.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back