Need help with Deathstroke Arkham origins props/accessories

DunaDunaBatman

HI everyone, i recently purchased a Deathstroke set of armor and need help finding items that closely resemble his accessories in origins such as holsters, pouches, the belt thing across his chest. I know a lot of this stuff is probably somewhat easy to find, the problem is I don't know the correct search terms and names for most of these items. I'm hoping i can get some links from you guys. I would prefer to stay away from building anything with foam if possible but will if as a last option.
587_max.jpg

For nearly all of your circled equipment, I would recommend putting "tactical" before all of the item names (tactical belts, tactical holsters, etc.). Ebay has a ton of stuff from wholesale sources at very reasonable prices. You may also do well to check out any Army surplus stores (online or in person if you have a local-ish one) as they frequently carry this kind of stuff. You might have to build a false belt buckle to glue over the real one that you find (the one in the pic looks custom) but I bet you could find a close approximation of nearly everything else.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back