Amazon warrior

Wildthing

dream armour.jpg I am new to the costume making thing, but I am excited to try. In the new wonder women movie one of the Amazons has this type of armor. I wold like to try and make it but I have no Idea how to make it or where to start. Any suggestions would be great.

Start with something small like the bracelets... or even the belt.
I thought I had the templates for the bracelets (WW's) on a thread I had, but they aren't there. I will try an post them. You can use them as a starting point, seeing as the two are differently shaped on the outside.

Jade's right.Divide the armor into sections and start looking for similar files:
-the helmet looks like a Roman design;
-bracers look similar to those of Wonder Woman;
-chest armor looks like Lord of the Rings/Rivendel Elves armor;

Places to look:
-papercraftplaza
-papercraftsquare
-pepakura.eu
-models-resource
-thingiverse
-free3d

Good luck and may your dream costume become reality

Here is a template... It's not perfect, but it's a good start especially because you're not doing WW's.
Bracelet Template.jpg

Attachments

• Bracelet Template.pdf
    712.5 KB · Views: 195
When I tackled my Wonder Woman (my first foam costume ever) I started on the bracers. Then the leg greaves, and then everything else. I'm planning on doing Menalippe as well... I've studied the bracers on the other Amazons are simpler designs of the WW ones. If you go into the DC Costumes section of this forum someone compiled lots of pics of the Amazons!

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=277739&highlight=woman

Unfortunately, I haven't actually seen many builds or templates out there for anything other than Wonder Woman and Hippolyta

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back