7 new studio scale models for 2018 from Korbanth/Sithplanet

Korbanth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Quick update on new Studio Scale models coming in 2018

With the help of Modelermagic owner Kurt Kuhn, I purchased the master/patterns for

Chris Kelly's 1/24 scale Vader Tie X1
Chris Kelly's 41 inch blockade Runner
Alfred Wongs 40 inch U-Wing (never been molded yet)
Alfred Wongs 1/24 scale B-wing
Alfred Wongs 1/1000 Republic Star Destroyer - 36 inches long

Also being MASTERED right now is a 42 inch Wide Mega Star Destroyer - Supremacy, snokes capital ship and the First Order Dreadnaught 36 inch long
(yeah, the Pizza Slice ship)

Patterns are verified from both Chris Kelly and Alfred Wong as being their original master patterns that were sold to a person who made them for a time, and now belong to me. The reason the person who sold them to me, was because this person has a long history of bad karma, selling less than top quality castings, ripping people off, and his reputation was so bad, he was having difficulty in selling them, so he went through a third party mediator over at ModelerMagic to find a buyer - and Kurt Arranged to get the patterns so our team could take them over.

First up will be a 15 model run of Vaders X1 Tie and 15 model run of the B-wing model. Both models will be casted using a pressure pot for bubble-less model kits.

Second up will be the 42 inch wide Supremacy (Snoke's Mega star destroyer, and the First Order Dreadnaught models)

Third up - The 40 inch Uwing, and 41 inch Blockade Runner ships, and the 36 inch long 1/1000 Venator Republic Star Destroyer

Many have seen my "Korbanth" 38 inch Super Star Destroyer model, and I've added a few other models such as 1/24 scale T-65 Xwing and 1/24 scale T-70 Resistance Xwing which can be purchased through my site of www.korbanth.com

Thanks.

Last edited:
Quick update on new Studio Scale models coming in 2018

With the help of Modelermagic owner Kurt Kuhn, I purchased the master/patterns for

Chris Kelly's 1/24 scale Vader Tie X1
Chris Kelly's 41 inch blockade Runner
Alfred Wongs 40 inch U-Wing (never been molded yet)
Alfred Wongs 1/24 scale B-wing
Alfred Wongs 1/1000 Republic Star Destroyer - 36 inches long

Also being MASTERED right now is a 42 inch Wide Mega Star Destroyer - Supremacy, snokes capital ship and the First Order Dreadnaught 36 inch long
(yeah, the Pizza Slice ship)

Patterns are verified from both Chris Kelly and Alfred Wong as being their original master patterns that were sold to a person who made them for a time, and now belong to me. The reason the person who sold them to me, was because this person has a long history of bad karma, selling less than top quality castings, ripping people off, and his reputation was so bad, he was having difficulty in selling them, so he went through a third party mediator over at ModelerMagic to find a buyer - and Kurt Arranged to get the patterns so our team could take them over.

First up will be a 15 model run of Vaders X1 Tie and 15 model run of the B-wing model. Both models will be casted using a pressure pot for bubble-less model kits.

Second up will be the 42 inch wide Supremacy (Snoke's Mega star destroyer, and the First Order Dreadnaught models)

Third up - The 40 inch Uwing, and 41 inch Blockade Runner ships, and the 36 inch long 1/1000 Venator Republic Star Destroyer

Many have seen my "Korbanth" 38 inch Super Star Destroyer model, and I've added a few other models such as 1/24 scale T-65 Xwing and 1/24 scale T-70 Resistance Xwing which can be purchased through my site of www.korbanth.com

Thanks.

[emoji50]!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow!

already have a studio scale Bwing but I'd love a 1/24 version to go with the others, I'll keep an eye one this

you guys are correct, the only thing STUDIO SCALE is my Xwing T-65 and DV X1 Tie Fighter models which are both 1/24 scale Studio scale...

I just assumed the Blockade runner was, but I dicovered the studio scale one was 6 foot long....and I think the U-wing, was all CGI so there was no studio scale model, but since mine is close to the same size as the model displayed in the Disney Park, I figured it was a studio scale model...

someone told me the studio Scale B-wing was actually smaller than the 1/24 scale?

Yes, the b-wing was 1/32 scale.

Studio scale also means that the same details are used as the filming miniature. 1/24 scale isn’t necessarily studio scale.

Have to keep an eye out for when these go up on your site. I'd be interested in the price for the Chris Kelly's 1/24 scale Vader Tie X1, blockade Runner and B-wing

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back