Rampage (Post-release)

What did you think of Rampage?

• It was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Whaaaat has the Rock been smoking? RAMPAGE The Movie

http://www.theguardian.com/film/201...rilla-a-lizard-and-a-wolf-in-80s-arcade-movie

Really. Okay so he is going to drop the people's elbow on a gorilla, lizard, and wolf? I loved playing this game in an arcade. If I remember correctly, the more damage take reverts them back into babies. Of course the more food/people they eat gives them strength.

Actually, the monsters revert back to their adult human forms. I had Rampage World Tour for the N64 and had no idea that Lizzie was a woman until she reverted.

Also, Dwayne Johnson can do whatever the heck he wants. He's Dwayne Johnson! If there's one thing that's better than a movie with Dwayne Johnson, it's a movie that Dwayne Johnson wants to do! Now, if you really want a face palming announcement, just replace Dwayne Johnson with Sam Worthington. THAT I will burn to the ground.

Actually, the monsters revert back to their adult human forms. I had Rampage World Tour for the N64 and had no idea that Lizzie was a woman until she reverted.

Also, Dwayne Johnson can do whatever the heck he wants. He's Dwayne Johnson! If there's one thing that's better than a movie with Dwayne Johnson, it's a movie that Dwayne Johnson wants to do! Now, if you really want a face palming announcement, just replace Dwayne Johnson with Sam Worthington. THAT I will burn to the ground.

That's right! I guess I need to pick up some Centrum Slver now. How could I forget the Dino "Lizzie" turned back into a woman?! And regarding Dwayne Johnson...so what your saying is the Rock, knows his role.

;)

I have no idea how they'll do this, but I want to see it! That was one of my favorite video games!

Re: Rampage the movie...

battle toads! i want battle toads!!!
battletoads.jpg

you people are enablers :).

I don't want to hear any complaining about play-doh, the movie. from the adventures of claygacticus come the might warriors of stretch and shape.

This one could be a really good popcorn flick considering how thin the game's story-line was. Hell if Attack of the killer tomatoes can go from movie to cartoon and games that weren't bad this might survive. For the record I'd watch an Adam Sandler movie before anything with Schumer in it.

For a second I thought you were going to tells us they were remaking/rebooting/retouching/prequeling/remastering that 2009 waste of 90mins :lol

Yet another movie with a city being destroyed by giant monsters, huh? A mish-mash of Godzilla, King Kong and Planet of the Apes from what I have heard about it...
A movie based on a game that only people over 40 will remember, a game that I myself found too boring to play past the first level back in the '80s.

*yawn*

Last edited:

There was a time when we knew who's butt was it was that was in the movie
( applause break).

AND WHY IT WAS FARTING !!!

(crowd goes crazy)

Rampage Trailer

Surprisingly I did not absolutely hate this trailer, but instead found it to seem like a fun popcorn flick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rampage Trailer

can you smell the Garbage, the Rock is cooking?

What next Battleship the movie, oh wait...

No.. Pacman the movie, oh wait....

Pong! the Movie, yessss!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back