Interest Star Lord Infinity War shirt

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking at having this shirt made, from Infinity War. Post if you're interested. More info soon.

shirt 1.jpg

How do people feel about these colors?

shirt colors.jpg
The dark color on the left for the main shirt color, and the color on the right for the stripes.

Last edited:
I think it's more likely to be the darker color.

I'm thinking the dark for the main shirt color and the lighter for the stripes. I now realize that putting the dark color under then darker screenshot and the lighter color under the lighter screenshot is very confusing. I'll edit the caption on the image.

Considering the colors of his previous shirts and how they looked on camera, I wouldn't be surprised if the lighter color is more of a grey.

Im in! While you are at it, how about the maroon shirt from the opening battle of vol2:)

If there's enough interest I can look into that too, but I likely will have a minimum order of 50 shirts, so there would need to be a lot of interest!

I want that vol 2 shirt as well. Soul inertia been teasing us with it for awhile. I again would also like the infinity war shirt.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back