Marto Connor's Katana

MarineDeadpool

Jackpot!

After looking for one of these forever, I finally found it at a STEAL of a deal. I picked this up for $100 off of letgo from a local guy. It's in exc lent condition too. This will go great with my Dark Magic sword I picked late last year on eBay once I get a new handle for it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 150
Nice score!
I'm currently looking for a dark magic sword (or considering building my own but I'll need reference pics for that route)

Nice score!
I'm currently looking for a dark magic sword (or considering building my own but I'll need reference pics for that route)
I'm in the same boat... I've got a lot of reference pics to get me started. I was going to carve/sculpt one since I'm a huge DIY fan... However, Irishamericanlad has the goods and they are excellent!!!

Does anyone one know why the guards are different? I know they were made by a couple different companies, but which is movie accurate?

At the moment, I'm just looking around, I wouldn't actually be in the market for anything until September at the earliest but I definitely have you in mind.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back