NEW inexpensive Indiana Jones GOLDEN IDOL (not licensed) $79

So I asked Toynk and they said it's about 2.3 pounds - or just a hair over 1kg.

It's 7" tall, I figure about 4.5" wide... Let's just say the box is around the same size.

For Aussies, Shopmate has shipping at AUD 32.85.
For Kiwis, YouShop has it at $22.00 or $16.00 depending on how long you want to wait.
Either is a big saving on $62 USD!

*scratches chin* I think I'd better wait until next pay day to buy a [strike]toy[/strike] thing I don't need but really want.

I read about this a few days ago and was going to post it here but couldn't find the article again. Glad this is getting some positive response. I thought it looked pretty good. I might have to pick one up just for the heck of it.

This looks awesome, I ordered one. And I can confirm that putting it in your shopping cart and waiting a little while gave me the same 10% off coupon as ZeroSum.

So I asked Toynk and they said it's about 2.3 pounds - or just a hair over 1kg.

It's 7" tall, I figure about 4.5" wide... Let's just say the box is around the same size.

For Aussies, Shopmate has shipping at AUD 32.85.
For Kiwis, YouShop has it at $22.00 or $16.00 depending on how long you want to wait.
Either is a big saving on $62 USD!

*scratches chin* I think I'd better wait until next pay day to buy a [strike]toy[/strike] thing I don't need but really want.

Thank you for doing that. You are the man today.

After looking around on-line, I found a pretty comprehensive Review of the Idol in question, (as well as a bunch of highly detailed pictures).
So far it’s looking like a very decent deal for the money! :thumbsup

http://www.figures.com/2018/03/30/review-chachapoyan-fertility-idol-11-gold-plated-replica/

FEE317DC-496C-4F93-987D-04FCCFB69313.jpeg 7D079218-A8D6-46C5-83DC-D698CC934F4E.jpeg 9BAA1588-2313-466E-A98B-D91968F45896.jpeg E5CA1233-0E58-49A8-BAD2-4E214BCF4A1A.jpeg

I guess post number five got past you, huh?

Actually, no, it didn’t get past me in that I did see and read that particular Post, but because of the fact that the word “toynk” was used in the link, I simply thought (incorrectly, as it turns out) that it was just someone making reference to the original link that Brad had posted before and then commenting on the fact that there were some different photos on that particular site other than just the ones that were in the first Post (in case people might not be aware, and were possibly under the impression that the 4 Pictures in Brad’s initial Post were, in fact, all that were available to be seen).

The actual link that I posted, while containing ultimately the same information, is technically the link for the Original Review that the other site was referencing. If I thought that I was just ‘reposting’ the same old info, then I clearly wouldn’t have bothered. My mistake. I apologize for my oversight and false assumption. Technically speaking though, I was simply trying to add something productive and relevant to the conversation that might benefit other RPF’ers, Armando. What were you doing, other than continuing on in your long-running tradition of being the self-appointed ‘Hall Monitor’ of the RPF? One would hope that you’d grow weary of the position eventually. One would hope.

8EA800CA-446F-47B3-B51D-BE08217A311C.jpeg

You can get them on eBay too... That's where I ordered mine... I wonder if you get free shipping overseas too !?!

MOD EDIT: Please do not post ebay links, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find...but how much is it smaller like a real hero idol from the movie?
And has it really the same size like the stuntversion?

Stunt and hero idols were both 71/2-8”. This is 7”.

Yeah, it's a bit smaller but man! A weighted, plated idol for 79.00 plus free shipping is hard to resist. Plus, 99 percent of the people who see it will not know the difference.
I am a bit concerned about it being so top heavy.

Thank you for posting this! I've always wanted one but I could never justify shelling out the money for a screen accurate one. This one is a really close look a like and at that price it was a no brianer. I got mine yesterday and it goes perfectly with my Indy Gear and on display. Thank you again for posting this!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back