NEW inexpensive Indiana Jones GOLDEN IDOL (not licensed) $79

Don't have a permanent display all set up just yet, but I like the way this idol looks with the rest of my collection.

30894083_222582955166647_3484888935866302464_n.jpg

Wow.....wonder what prompted the price increase? Selling out of them soon maybe.. same as above glad I got mine last week! Looking to get a staff headpeice next!

Wow.....wonder what prompted the price increase? Selling out of them soon maybe.. same as above glad I got mine last week! Looking to get a staff headpeice next!
They probably saw the demand for them and didn’t realize how fast they would sell. . Plus, there were people already selling them on eBay for up to $150.00 and they were selling. They most likely realized they undervalued them and decided on the increase. Then again, they might have also realized the “free shipping” was a bad idea as it was starting to eat away at their profit margin, so they adjusted the price?

They probably saw the demand for them and didn’t realize how fast they would sell. . Plus, there were people already selling them on eBay for up to $150.00 and they were selling. They most likely realized they undervalued them and decided on the increase. Then again, they might have also realized the “free shipping” was a bad idea as it was starting to eat away at their profit margin, so they adjusted the price?

Most likely the folks at bought them at inflated eBay prices were international buyers where it ended up being cheaper when they factor in international shipping.

I'm glad I grabbed one before the price increase, though if they had started out at this price I would have still thought it was a good deal.

Suspect the price will continue to climb until they get their C&D. Then the price will double.

Mine arrived with a gouge on the end of the chin and a dent just under the chin. Their support was great, sent me a prepaid shipping label to send it back. Hopefully the replacement will be dispatched soon. Probably should have ordered a couple of them.

I picked one up at the cheaper price while I could and am very happy I did. The plating on the second one was a deeper golden hue. Both great pieces, really feel fortunate getting a couple like that.

I'm glad that I stumbled across this thread! Thanks to all that have shared their thoughts on this, it made for an easy decision to purchase. This should tide me over until Restaurajones releases his :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back