NEW inexpensive Indiana Jones GOLDEN IDOL (not licensed) $79

A great addition to my Indy Collection:

IMG_5119.jpg

I paid around 3 dollars for mine. :) Linked it when we were purchasing Relicmakers crosses, must had upp'd the demand for em. lol
That spoon stand is awesome for the cross by the way.
I was looking for display stands when I originally came on them on Amazon.

I found Landrons Artifact site but he has stopped making the Indy stone faux stands for the time. I would have gone with those had they been available. I am using a Ipod pad currently for the base and the back stand to stabilize the piece on an open shelf.

Last edited:
A great addition to my Indy Collection:

https://s9.postimg.cc/m68xzdc9p/IMG_5119.jpg

Nice collection,man!

I wanna also buy some Indieprops in the next future.Where did you get yours?

I want a 1 or 2 props from every movie:

-The idol and the headpiece from part 1
-a sankara stone and the piece of cotton with sheeva from part 2
-And the grail from part 3 ,the cross and the grail diary is also nice to have
-and an accurate crystal skull from part 4 would also be nice to have.

Nice collection,man!

I wanna also buy some Indieprops in the next future.Where did you get yours?

I want a 1 or 2 props from every movie:

-The idol and the headpiece from part 1
-a sankara stone and the piece of cotton with sheeva from part 2
-And the grail from part 3 ,the cross and the grail diary is also nice to have
-and an accurate crystal skull from part 4 would also be nice to have.

The best way to find that info is through the search feature up top. There are hundreds of threads on the best Indy items.

The Iman headstaff pieces came directly from Relicmaker as well the Cross of Coranado and the eye jewel. The pin was an old JY project. The Zippo was a project listed on the JY Luke0312 a few months back. The grail is Gordon Gekko's. The whip is a David Morgan original. I am extremely good with the whip, can aim it well enough to put out a match. The handbag, Indy Magnolia's. The hat is a licensed hat that has been re-shaped. The belt and extra costume pieces inside are mainly from Todd's costumes. The Stone Tablet I purchased on the JY from overseas.
I tried purchasing the Sankra stones but the sale fell through after 4 repeated months of promises they were shipping the mail from Mimic, so looking for an alternative source when I get a chance again to make the purchase.
I do have an A-2 jacket I use for costuming with everything else from time to time. I would like to add a few more items like the stones and diary when or if I get a chance to.

Well these are popping up on eBay for $129.99. I hope people don’t fall for it and research to see that they can buy it on toynk.com for a lot less.

Just ordered mine at 72 dollars! Got the discount! It will be my first Indy prop. Does anyone know a source for a display base?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back