NEW inexpensive Indiana Jones GOLDEN IDOL (not licensed) $79

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I couldn't pass this up. Though it's not 100% accurate and might be about 1/2-3/4" too small....it looks great, gold plated and is CHEAP!

https://www.toynk.com/products/indiana-jones-adventurers-fertility-idol-gold-plated-statue

FCM-01347-CC_1200x.jpgFCM-01347-CA_1200x.jpgFCM-01347-CD_1200x.jpgFCM-01347-CB_1200x.jpg

I couldn't pass this up. Though it's not 100% accurate and might be about 1/2-3/4" too small....it looks great, gold plated and is CHEAP!

https://www.toynk.com/products/indiana-jones-adventurers-fertility-idol-gold-plated-statue

View attachment 808607View attachment 808605View attachment 808608View attachment 808606
Thanks for sharing, Brad. This is 7” tall, what is the size of the screen used one? If memory serves me correct, the Sideshow idol was 10” tall? It is too good to pass up, even if it is too small.

Wonder what the shipping cost to Australia will be? Will they even ship to AU or do I have to use my US ShipMate?

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

It will probably be quite steep but I doubt the total outlay will come in anywhere as high as getting one of the more expensive ones...
I'd be interested in hearing if you find out..

cavx
shipping.png

So I chucked it in my cart to check shipping to NZ and... :wacko That's $USD too. Hey, maybe Harrison Ford delivers it personally to your doorstep?

Last edited by a moderator:
So this showed up in my inbox just a moment ago. No idea if the discount code is specific to me or not, but I guess anyone that wants 10% off just needs to leave it sitting in their cart for about 30mins.

discount.png

@cavx
View attachment 808661

So I chucked it in my cart to check shipping to NZ and... :wacko That's $USD too. Hey, maybe Harrison Ford delivers it personally to your doorstep?

If he is delivering, can he bring me a bottle of the JW whisky from BR2049 as well? He can drink the whisky. I just want the bottle.

On a serious note, it is still under $200AU, so not too bad for such a nice piece. However, if one can reduce the price of shipping, one should.
Do we know how heavy the idol is and what the rough cubic volume is? Maybe SHIPMATE might be less, but I would need to know volume and weight to find out.

When added to the cart, I got

DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$ 79.99
Shipping$ 61.99
TotalUSD $ 141.98

Cost summary

Last edited by a moderator:
That really is a great price, for sure. Just out of curiosity, I wonder how much it weighs? The ‘Sideshow’ Idol was a surprisingly heavy piece for it’s size. (Not that that means anything one way or the other. If it looks cool on a shelf, that’s really all that matters.) I’ll probably be picking one up too, myself. (A person can never have too many Fertility Idols after all.)

That really is a great price, for sure. Just out of curiosity, I wonder how much it weighs? The ‘Sideshow’ Idol was a surprisingly heavy piece for it’s size. (Not that that means anything one way or the other. If it looks cool on a shelf, that’s really all that matters.) I’ll probably be picking one up too, myself. (A person can never have too many Fertility Idols after all.)

It sounds like it will have a nice weight based upon the description:

"The Fertility Idol packs some weight, feeling like a real golden treasure when picked up. It’s also a robust piece, measuring 7-inches tall and fitting nicely in the palm of your hand."

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back