NEW inexpensive Indiana Jones GOLDEN IDOL (not licensed) $79

Thank you for posting this! I've always wanted one but I could never justify shelling out the money for a screen accurate one. This one is a really close look a like and at that price it was a no brianer. I got mine yesterday and it goes perfectly with my Indy Gear and on display. Thank you again for posting this!

Post some photos ;)

Thanks for the post, just picked one up there myself, also did the wait in the checkout for the extra 10% code, which worked. They send a unique code to each person that holds an item in the checkout.

Ok..also ordered one from ebay.For this price its a really nice piece to have.With some green patina and painted on pupils it will be a nice stunt idol.;)

Mine came in yesterday. I gotta tell you, it's not bad at all. To US, yes, you can tell that it's a bit smaller. But to anybody else it's spot on. The gold chrome is perfect and cold to the touch. It does have weight but not "heavy". For 79.00... It's worth every penny!

Mine came in yesterday. I gotta tell you, it's not bad at all. To US, yes, you can tell that it's a bit smaller. But to anybody else it's spot on. The gold chrome is perfect and cold to the touch. It does have weight but not "heavy". For 79.00... It's worth every penny!

If Funky thinks they are worth I'm definitely getting one.

My question is why couldn't they go another half inch to make it perfect??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Given you can't buy any gold plated replica near this good for close to 400 bucks and up, I can deal with it being off by half an inch in height. And the size does match the stunt pieces. ;)

Great review...and from the size it looks really similar to me.

32418781jc.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back