Off-world Blade Runner revolver frame?

Lutts

So, after years of desperately wanting something better than my Off-World blaster, I finally managed to get my hands on Sidkit. But while I'm waiting for paint to dry and Teddz steel barrel to arrive, I thought I'd play around with the old Off-World and do something different with it.

I've started cleaning up parts and painting stuff and now I'm super excited to put together a Patrolman style blaster, but then I went and broke the cheap plastic revolver frame.

I've messaged Off-world through ebay to see if they have replacement frames to sell, but I have my doubts, and I'd really rather build the blaster around something a bit sturdier.

Does anyone know of a BB/airsoft or even toy revolver that's around the same size and might work?

I believe it was modeled off a .38 version of Charter Arms Bulldog. I know there is an Airsoft copy of the Charter Arms Bulldog but I think it might be based off the .44 version.

I believe it was modeled off a .38 version of Charter Arms Bulldog. I know there is an Airsoft copy of the Charter Arms Bulldog but I think it might be based off the .44 version.

Thanks, always knew it was a .38, but I didn't know it was a Charter Arms. They don't exactly seem common though, so I was hoping to find something readily available that would work (I'm not exactly looking for accuracy here)

Bump, Off-World want $56 for a frame shipped to the UK which is more than I'm willing to pay for something so flimsy.

There is a company that sells metal SidKit frames on eBay... Search for "M2019 metal frame" (Hopefully this doesn't break forum rules re eBay listings as I'm not directly linking)

According to a review on the listing, it will fit the OffWorld with some very minor adjustments :

"These pieces are heavy, well-made, and fit my older m2019 Offworld blaster nearly perfectly. The added weight greatly improves the balance of the prop and gives it a more premium finish as well. You may have to do some very slight modification as I did, one screw hole needed to be filed a fraction of a bit wider, but was simple to do with a dremel."

I'm not sure what part of the frame you broke, but hopefully this will both resolve the issue and upgrade your blaster...

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a company that sells metal SidKit frames on eBay... Search for "M2019 metal frame" (Hopefully this doesn't break forum rules re eBay listings as I'm not directly linking)

According to a review on the listing, it will fit the OffWorld with some very minor adjustments :

"These pieces are heavy, well-made, and fit my older m2019 Offworld blaster nearly perfectly. The added weight greatly improves the balance of the prop and gives it a more premium finish as well. You may have to do some very slight modification as I did, one screw hole needed to be filed a fraction of a bit wider, but was simple to do with a dremel."

I'm not sure what part of the frame you broke, but hopefully this will both resolve the issue and upgrade your blaster...

If it's one I think it is, that's just the grip frame which I already have. It's the actual 'bulldog' frame thats broken. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back