Solo: A Star Wars Story - Mud Trooper Discussion

I like the pseudo chest rig made from MP-40 pouches. It's kind of like something I came up with.

eeb20c27-83de-4142-8189-9d815253cf01.png

So maybe he’s an ATAT commander officer type costume?! Because those look like goggles. And that’s a gas mask. And the helmet looks like the General Veirs Helmet!

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator

So maybe he’s an ATAT commander officer type costume?! Because those look like goggles. And that’s a gas mask. And the helmet looks like the General Veirs Helmet!

You may have something there.
If you look in the picture below, you can see what looks similar to the foot of an AT-AT, but smaller to the left.

This costume reminds me of what a commander might have on after being forced to abandon his regularly posted position (possibly a vehicle that we can see the destroyed foot of). I think given that context its not so weird he might have a poncho/cape, less armor than a standard trooper, and a gas mask of some sorts.

If we go this route then I like it a lot. And these goggles look a lot like a snowtrooper, Kylo Ren and these all in one—

a0e8e6c24f4ea0fc2da7e17a37e09b7c.jpg

Someone said they’re gonna scratch build this. And wants $1K for a kit!!!! [emoji15]
I understand building and sculpting things takes time, but he also said “these are Shoretrooper legs, and I already have those!” So that’s why I balked. Because he said the kit also didn’t include a helmet. Yikes!!! A completed Imperial Officer ATAT kit is like $300. So I was a bit confused.

These guys look great! I'm loving the WWI/Fallout cobbled together look. Troopers with minimal armor have always been my favorite.

I'm not looking forward to much about this movie, but this thing does look awesome. Hopefully they actually make them act as cool as they look unlike the Deathtroopers that they wasted in R1.

I'm not looking forward to much about this movie, but this thing does look awesome. Hopefully they actually make them act as cool as they look unlike the Deathtroopers that they wasted in R1.
I think you'll be glad to hear that the initial reactions from the press and people that have seen the movie were really, really positive.

I love this trooper so much. the armour looks practical for once, (thigh pieces always seemed so weird from a mobility standpoint) and the modular mask/goggles system is cool. The cape also seems functional (extra camo?). I really wanna make this costume.

Is that the stun type device (similar to Rose Ticos) mounted on the side of that blaster?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Could be some sort of harpoon gun thing, Like what the Theed Palace guards use in TPM. Also looks to be a resin or rubber gun he's holding.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back