Solo:ASWS DL-44 Discussion

It's definitely C-96 inspired (bigger pic):

FUNK001529.jpg

Han's blaster was always supposed to be a sawed-off blaster rifle. Maybe we get to see some backstory. That would be dope. :)

This is just a toy but if modeled correctly this new mystery disk certainly looks to be a protruding silver disk. Really looking forward to seeing what the other side looks like.
Anyone see this same statue but from the other side??
da43e6676615d51b024aa0f3082ac5d4.jpg
de5d454a47163a9f657bc7d176614e24.jpg

Dont' know how I never saw this thread yet. I have some pics of what are believed to be a hero blaster. It looks like the upper is definitely from a marushin. Also the mystery disk appears to be a knurled disk with thickness. The scope dial has very wide knurling as well and has symbols instead of numbers on it. I kind think that the lower may be from another c96 vs just a plate. The reason for that is the upper seems identical in everyway to a marushin however the lower has a couple other small differences aside from the side cover / selector delete.

The pictures I have access too are NOT leaked they are from a display which was public. I can and will show them more as i can. FYI I'm not trying to be secretive but rather respectful to the parties at hand. Here is one comparing the marushin m712 I just got from japan and the blaster.

marushin.jpg

Dont' know how I never saw this thread yet. I have some pics of what are believed to be a hero blaster. It looks like the upper is definitely from a marushin. Also the mystery disk appears to be a knurled disk with thickness. The scope dial has very wide knurling as well and has symbols instead of numbers on it. I kind think that the lower may be from another c96 vs just a plate. The reason for that is the upper seems identical in everyway to a marushin however the lower has a couple other small differences aside from the side cover / selector delete.

The pictures I have access too are NOT leaked they are from a display which was public. I can and will show them more as i can. FYI I'm not trying to be secretive but rather respectful to the parties at hand. Here is one comparing the marushin m712 I just got from japan and the blaster.

View attachment 810016

Are u sure this blaster isn’t from TFA? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing full pics do u think u can show a closeup of the dial in question along with the mount itself?

Are u sure this blaster isn’t from TFA? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing full pics do u think u can show a closeup of the dial in question along with the mount itself?

Nope I'm not 100% positive. It very well could be from TFA however it doesn't have the sight / vertical rib right before the flash hider. And its also displayed with other Solo items. I've also got some feedback that makes me believe its Solo Hero. I could be totally off and it could be from tfa after all of that. Gonna hold off a bit more on pics but the scope knob is very similar to the tfa with the deeper larger knurling and the 2 lines on the center part. Its hard to make out the symbols but they don't look like numbers. They are in similar pattern as allof the other numbers however on older dl44s

Nope I'm not 100% positive. It very well could be from TFA however it doesn't have the sight / vertical rib right before the flash hider. And its also displayed with other Solo items. I've also got some feedback that makes me believe its Solo Hero. I could be totally off and it could be from tfa after all of that. Gonna hold off a bit more on pics but the scope knob is very similar to the tfa with the deeper larger knurling and the 2 lines on the center part. Its hard to make out the symbols but they don't look like numbers. They are in similar pattern as allof the other numbers however on older dl44s

No worries. Share when u can. I’m sure we will be getting some good pics soon enough with this being a public display [emoji106]

Easiest way to tell the difference in the meantime between the scope wheels..

TFA..
1a66c51086360e4abedea4f9507ce64f.jpg

SOLO..
af4ee85f6bc4b7d6c575781166bf4b4c.jpg

One being black and the other gold.

These pictures with a young Solo holding TFA blaster must have been promo pics before filming fully started? That or a complete misdirect..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180409/7597ce61d90cb1413fe7e822a9027fa8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180409/3776661183c9f7056ed70c0c62faa527.jpg

Yeah its not brass for sure. Looks more like the dark one you posted earlier. And its also missing the fin im talking about by the flash hider that the tfa one has. However it has a little slot where the fin may have been and broke off.

I dont actually have a good shot showing the bottom however it looks the flash hider is rotated so that that set screw is on the top.

Last edited:
I dont actually have a good shot showing the bottom however it looks the flash hider is rotated so that that set screw is on the top.

I have a feeling that what u have is actually pictures of TFA blaster. I hope it’s not as we all are impatiently waiting a good look at this new Blaster.

That set screw whole is the same on the TFA as it was on the HERO (and probably the same on this new SOLO blaster). It’s on both sides. This is a picture of the ones I designed but it shows how its straight through..
e7e711e5b8f0ff162d067f21d3484b7c.jpg

I have a feeling that what u have is actually pictures of TFA blaster. I hope it’s not as we all are impatiently waiting a good look at this new Blaster.

That set screw whole is the same on the TFA as it was on the HERO (and probably the same on this new SOLO blaster). It’s on both sides. This is a picture of the ones I designed but it shows how its straight through..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180416/e7e711e5b8f0ff162d067f21d3484b7c.jpg

Does seem like its tfa based on your feedback.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back