Back to the Future 1985 Denim Jacket 2018 Update

I hope it's still there in November, 'cause I won't be able to afford it overnight. It's gonna take a few weeks. I calculated the cost with shipping and it comes to $500 in Australian dollars.

Last edited:
Should I try and save up for their backpack? Its pretty expensive for what it is, but it's so accurate. Is it a permanent part of their webstore, or another limited release?

Oh that's cool, I hadn't seen the backpack yet. It would be easy to find a vintage Eastpak label to swap out.

Hmmm I think you're right about the blue shoulder pieces. A bit less blue (maybe a hair more washed or greener) and a bit more wear. And I think the grey could be a little bluer. I found this pic the other day and I feel like the reverse color scheme of this image is what the screen jacket was (ignore the 1986-spec pockets). Thoughts?
View attachment 810205

I had that EXACT jacket in junior high, way back in 1987!

_10213371129980772_3269317161411149824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

I'll probably put a genuine Guess triangle patch over it.

Is it still possible to order one from them? If so, how can I do this? Or if not, how can I contact them? I can't find any email address on their site. I did send them a message on facebook, idk if that will be enough though. Thank you!

Last time I purchased from Headgoonie I communicated though email, info @ headgoonie.jp
I think the last few shah safari shirts are on eBay. I’ll PM you the guys name, contact him through Facebook and he should be able to sort you out!

I think the last few shah safari shirts are on eBay

I forgot about that... I got one, an XXL one. But I know that it's going to be too big for me one day if I lose enough weight. I'm debating whether or not to get an XL as a spare just in case... but I can't help feeling that buying one I don't actually need is taking one away from someone else who needs it in that size, especially since there's not many left.

The only thing that will stop my rampant greed is if the one Michael J. Fox wore looked really big on him.

Max Cady still have some, maybe I should stick with that. It's certainly cheaper...

*sigh* Decisions decisions....

Last edited:
Is it still possible to order one from them? If so, how can I do this? Or if not, how can I contact them? I can't find any email address on their site. I did send them a message on facebook, idk if that will be enough though. Thank you!

I was given a link to a preorder page from Miki Ooyagi on Faebook about 6 months ago, but its released now so no more preorders. Just whatever they have in stock at this moment. You can also direct message him. I believe they accept paypal. But be aware that this batch was even smaller than the one in 2015.

My jacket cleared customs in Chicago. It's possible it will get delivered tomorrow since I live in Missouri which is right next to Illinois. Chicago is only 5 hours away from my house.

I really wish Max Cady would change the materials of theirs to make it lighter, but I'm not holding my breath...That's literally the only thing they need to do....

...probably...

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back