1:18 Hind E Model

yt

Sr Member
Apparently Post Image.org is down for good. I uploaded the images to a google folder if you would like to view them. [url]https://photos.app.goo.gl/vPYrbhHAAr95QnK23
[/URL]

Started today. It took me 1.5 hours just to wash the parts! This kit is amazing. I can’t fathom all of the work that went into it!

- - - Updated - - -

Cockpit work.

- - - Updated - - -

Winglets and weapons wip. Those rocket pods have been rough, I had to add some styrene to compensate for pour roots and fitment.

- - - Updated - - -

Cockpit WIP, I glassed the dials after I took these pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Winglets.

Priming fuselage.

- - - Updated - - -

A little more done this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a little home time this weekend to work on it. Check out the awesome metal land gear!

- - - Updated - - -

Test fitting the chin turret.

This area needs some sanding when it’s all together to make it fit. My kit was missing a pod but I have requested a replacement from Pickhaube, hopefully I can get that soon.

Painting up some bits.

Some extra tires for a 222 kit and kettenkrad in there.

Last edited:
That's awesome! The Hind was always one of my favorite helicopters. It just LOOKS mean!

And it'll be one hell of a big model! What are the dimensions?

Always nice to see a military model in the mix, seems like all anyone builds anymore is Sci-fi and Star Wars models! (guilty as charged)

Thanks for the feedback guys. I started out as a sci-fi modeler but I’ve built quite a few of these 1:18 military kits recently.

Last edited:
What about this camo?

alien mi 24 640.jpg

It is official camo of operational vehicle of Czech army.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back