F-Toys 1/350 Jango Fett Slave 1

korben44

Master Member
Picked up this little guy to complement my growing 1/350 scale collection. It’s in need of some tlc, but the detailing is nice. Luckily it breaks down into all these pieces for easier repainting:

DDBBE0AC-3F72-4E00-84A3-DC8A8D34DB61.jpeg

Last edited:
Cleaned it up and put a nice basecoat using Mr. Hobby Finisher 1500. Oh, and I am working on the 1/350 Sandcrawler and two 1/350 AT-AT Walkers:
337BB4D9-D78B-4FCA-816A-E22B3B1F29B0.jpeg282B931A-9AE7-4C5C-BC93-C3CE7BA12F9E.jpeg

Nice!

I picked up one of these a while ago -- also the Jango Fett version, because everyone on eBay wanted 4 times more for the Boba Fett version. It's sitting in my huge backlog of kits to repaint...

Picked up this little guy to compliment my growing 1/350 scale collection.

A compliment from time to time makes your models feel appreciated. What compliment do you give them, just "Looking nice again today" or something more specific?

Well, just a general compliment. "Looking very star warsy, today, models. Keep it up!"

But I did fix that little edit. That's the problem with autocorrect... You miss things like that sometimes.

I have one of these in the cabinet too. Came with the set of ~1/144 AT-TE, Eta-2's & B-wing that I got from eBay. 1/350 is not one of my current scales, though, so I'm no sure I'll do anything with it...

While it's a nice size for medium ships, I've already got 1/12, 1/60, 1/72, 1/144 & 1/8000 going.

Tiny scales intrigue me. My favorite scale in model railroads is N scale. There is smaller, but I really like that scale. What's nice about smaller scales with small model kits is the price. Picked up this 1/350 Slave 1 for around $10 on ebay. One of these days I'll tackle a Star Destroyer. I'd love to do Randy Cooper's new kit, but I haven't really worked with resin before so I feel a little intimidated.

When I was getting back into model building after a 30 year absence the Bandai vehicle model kits were *great* for that reason -- as I said then, "The mistakes hurt less when the kit cost $6" :)

Did some work on this little guy today. I'm opening the cockpit up and scratching a tiny version. I picked up a new FM Jango Fett Slave at 1/72 to reference and also build up and add lights.
F11877CD-7F1D-4D12-A676-0AE4D24F3042.jpegimage.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back