Comicon problems

Mannycosplay

I wanna know how to make an actual spherical eye to add to my hamster head and where I can see out of. Any takers? Must be blacked out but can be seen through. Like sunglasses.

So many questions...

Just check their rules, most cons let you take film footage, as long as you're not going to use it to make money. No need to hide the camera in the eye of your furry costume. ;)

If that's not what you're after, then more detail about what you are trying to accomplish would help. :p

I wanna know how to make an actual spherical eye to add to my hamster head and where I can see out of. Any takers? Must be blacked out but can be seen through. Like sunglasses.

Welcome to theRPF.

Yes, why ONE eye ? Normally it would be 2. ;)

If you can't find anything else, you might try this. (enter into search box of eBay)

Universal AUG 204 80 ML JDM Smoke Tint Lens Cannistor Painter Paint Spray Can

You could find one of those cheap, hollow, plastic bouncy balls and use it as a base. If you get a cloudy black one it (in theory) should work pretty well aesthetically. Or you could use an empty DIY ornament. Not really sure the size you want or context you are using it in though, so it's kind of hard to help you right now lol
HTB1ZHF.HpXXXXc2XpXXq6xXFXXXI.jpgdecoration-acrylic-clear-dome-christamas-bubble-balls.jpg_350x350.jpg

You could find one of those cheap, hollow, plastic bouncy balls and use it as a base. If you get a cloudy black one it (in theory) should work pretty well aesthetically. Or you could use an empty DIY ornament. Not really sure the size you want or context you are using it in though, so it's kind of hard to help you right now lol
View attachment 807504View attachment 807503

Wow, this is exactly what I’ve been looking for. This along with the sprayable tint should work beautifully. Thanks all.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back