Jedi path stupidity

Ouch! I got mine for$60 on Amazon.

That $200 price is from Amazon Japan ... Wall-e Interactive Toy in the US cost me $75 ..$29 for Wall-e and the rest for shipping to Japan .... Same Toy in Japan on Amazon is ¥204,202 in US$1,925
29939722_145302572970008_151622_n.jpg

If you were thinking about changing the cover of the book (and from what you've said, you aren't) I suggest keeping in mind that this was supposed to be a simple padawan text book handed out to students and not some keepsake / relic. It only became something special after Thame Cerulian put personal notes and artifacts in it then his apprentice discovered them years later and added his own, and it continued like that for a few generations. It would be like finding a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird in the library with notes from your dad when he was in school. And it would be something worth preserving after Jocasta Nu deleted the digital archives in the temple.
It would make sense to be labeled on the spine and cover and have some weathering showing years of use. And considering that it's from an order of space monks, having it written in an archaic language makes sense. Same with it being simple and elegant in design. But it wasn't a sacred text reserved for Masters like Luke's books in TLJ. It's baby's first textbook.

I was just thinking about weathering the vault honestly. Going over it with some steel wool, light smattering with a course grit sand paper, then some shoe polish and a couple of rust spots maybe.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back