Party On Dudes!!!

Lazuras24

Anybody here or that you know of try to replicate the Bill & Ted costumes form either Excellent Adventure or Bogus Journey? Not only the main characters either, even Rufus or any other character in the movies? Pictures would be great! Cheers.

Anybody here or that you know of try to replicate the Bill & Ted costumes form either Excellent Adventure or Bogus Journey? Not only the main characters either, even Rufus or any other character in the movies? Pictures would be great! Cheers.
A friend of mine JUST posted her Hallowe'en pix from 1990. I'll ask her if I can share it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

With her blessings:
7febec825628bc468871146a68117580.jpg

Here's the handmade Wyld Stallyns cap, autographed by Alex Winter and Keanu Reeves.
232bf84b8e70585d040a3e8cc6ae23cf.jpg
723693730d8a781f66c6dc592e61a114.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back