Killer Body Black Panther Helmet??

CPTRogers

Sr Member
This thing looks legit

Had anyone heard of Killer Body or KG Hobby?

Screenshot_20180330-205233.png

This helmet is really great.Got mine this month.Very accurate.
I ordered 2 thing in the last time from KG Hobby...the BVS Batman helmet and the Panther helmet...very fast shipping and good support.

And the best..the pantherhelmet was cheaper as on the Killerbody homepage.A great deal.:):thumbsup

Got mine shortly after it came out. It arrived in about two weeks. Surprisingly fast for having come from Asia. It's really detailed and accurate as far as I can tell. It looks great but it is a very tight fit for my head. Chinese helmets tend to run small.

At roughly $200, it's not that expensive but also not really worth that much objectively speaking. It sits well alongside my Marvel Legends helmets and looks better than the one coming out later this year.

The Marvel Originals are also very tight.Same with the Iron Man helmets.That is not a chinese problem.
From what I know Killerbody used the same digital dates that they used for the Originals.I also have a big head..and the Pantherhelmet fits tight but movieaccurate.
Same with the Batman Armorhelmet.

Killerbody vs Original hero...very,very close:

32269916yq.jpg

Got mine shortly after it came out. It arrived in about two weeks. Surprisingly fast for having come from Asia. It's really detailed and accurate as far as I can tell. It looks great but it is a very tight fit for my head. Chinese helmets tend to run small.

At roughly $200, it's not that expensive but also not really worth that much objectively speaking. It sits well alongside my Marvel Legends helmets and looks better than the one coming out later this year.
I ordered the TChalla necklace a month and a half ago from China. Took 6 weeks for it to arrive. I emailed KG Hobby and they assured me the helmet would arrive in 7-10 days so hopefully it does

Wait, why does the picture say Civil War?! Isn't this the mask from Black Panther? The Civil War mask does not include the whole in the front:

3060131-bp.jpg

The wholes in the front is what the actual screen used helmet had during the filming of Civil War. Boseman had issues with breathing during filming due to the entire suit and helmet being designed to be so enclosed and form-fitting. They digitally added the mirrored chrome effects and "erased" the holes from the suit/helmet with CGI. For some reason, they decided not to erase these holes during the filming of Black Panther, which is why you'll see them on the helmet.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The wholes in the front is what the actual screen used helmet had during the filming of Civil War. Boseman had issues with breathing during filming due to the entire suit and helmet being designed to be so enclosed and form-fitting. They digital added the mirrored chrome effects and "erased" the holes from the suit/helmet with CGI

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Correct. The holes on the Killerbody are on the large side but it is a prop accurate detail. I recommend putting pantyhose-like fabric on the inside of the helmet so people can't see your mouth through the holes.

I ordered the TChalla necklace a month and a half ago from China. Took 6 weeks for it to arrive. I emailed KG Hobby and they assured me the helmet would arrive in 7-10 days so hopefully it does

I just ordered the same necklace on ebay from a US based seller. Took three days to arrive. Half the listings for it are Chinese, the other half are US. All roughly the same price.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back