Gallery of 50 Rare Star Wars Polaroids from ROTJ Set

These are awesome! This one could've been taken last night at the Scum and Villainy Cantina bar here in L.A.! :lol

rare-star-wars-polaroids-8.jpg

I love how each generation thinks they are the first to do something odd or different. This 30 plus year old picture proves it's all been done before. Heck, that's someone's grandmother now:D

Good looking granny :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this say at the bottom...Revenge of the Jedi? What year did Lucas decide the Jedi didn't participate in Revenge?
View attachment 816096

Fairly late in game from what I've heard. There are some rare posters that have Revenge of the Jedi on them. Though they may changed it earlier, and decided to keep at Revenge so people wouldn't know it's true name, until it's release.

These are AWESOME! I love how chill everybody is compared to the Big Screen! a bit surreal for me, as it always is, seeing behind the scenes of Movies from my Childhood. Very cool. Thank you for sharing this.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back