The Hand of Glory from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

RJN

I am working on sculpting a replica of The Hand of Glory from Harry Potter. It is constructed from wire, papier-mache and air dry clay. I thought I'd share my work in progress. Looking forward to painting it.
IMG_4985.jpgIMG_5018.jpgIMG_5076.jpgIMG_5097.JPGIMG_5098.JPGIMG_5107.jpgIMG_5134.jpgIMG_5135.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4985.jpg
    IMG_4985.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 196
Re: The Hand of Glory from Harry Potter - Finished

that's pretty cool rjn.
i've been meaning to get around to making one myself. :)

Re: The Hand of Glory from Harry Potter - Finished

Your handwork is really amazing. I now am planing making my own wood sword.

My replica of the Hand of Glory from Harry Potter - Better photos.

I painted the hand a little more since my last post as I wasn’t quite happy with it. I took some better photos too. It’s sculpted and painted by hand. It has a wire and papier-mâché infrastructure. The outer surface is air dry clay and I painted it with acrylic paints.
.4DEF6121-713B-4950-A8A2-773712E7CB6E.jpegB0483FF2-8032-4F0D-BADA-69045B5CF9A4.jpegA8813B7B-8CBC-48BF-8AC4-AD8D1A101FA0.jpeg

Re: My replica of the Hand of Glory from Harry Potter - Better photos.

I don't know much about Harry Potter, other than the basics, or what the original prop looks like but you have sculpted and painted a nice looking hand prop there.
Nicely done.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back