Studio Scale Snowspeeder 1:10 Scratchbuilt

I have painted the first Snowspeeder and started the weathering. Parts are only taped not glued so far.

8D29BB80-46A0-47BC-8CAB-C886700510F7.jpgDB6_B2803-6_E5_E-4457-840_B-6886_A9432_E55.jpg2_B4245_A9-34_B1-4_EA5-_AE0_F-4772170_B7503.jpg7_FA38_C29-_F180-4_E48-_B63_E-17_F2_C0568_A77.jpgDDBB7_FE6-47_F2-4_FF9-_A22_A-7_ECCC72_E7_FBB.jpg4549_CA27-30_DD-4737-_A944-40_FD20219950.jpgC5F50CF3-2B95-422A-BC23-E29F9782383D.jpgC7_D896_D9-872_E-4_FD2-9840-_A38771_AA9835.jpg38_C9_E545-_D4_AC-4_F43-_AD86-61_EAE1634_AC7.jpg

Attachments

• 846311_B7-3_E30-4_E57-_B5_E5-2_C35_B04_D851_C.jpg
    846311_B7-3_E30-4_E57-_B5_E5-2_C35_B04_D851_C.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Those pictures of your 1st Snowspeeder look beautiful Mark , simply stunning .
Why did you decide to post the photos on that site though , and not on here like the others ?
Asking cause the other ‘ advertisements ‘ on that site are ‘ cough ‘ ... somewhat distracting !!! :lol ...
also , why take them in Black & White ? .. Just curious ;)

:cheersGed

Those pictures of your 1st Snowspeeder look beautiful Mark , simply stunning .
Why did you decide to post the photos on that site though , and not on here like the others ?
Asking cause the other ‘ advertisements ‘ on that site are ‘ cough ‘ ... somewhat distracting !!! :lol ...
also , why take them in Black & White ? .. Just curious ;)

Hi Ged, the pictures are not black&white; there is just no colour at all. I have inserted just the link from my mobile. There is no possibility to post the picture directly.
What do you mean with distracting? Does the link not bring you to my pictures directly? I do not see any advertisements.
Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
Oh no ... each link shows a different photo of your Snowspeeder alright , but there are adverts for ‘ men seeking ladies ‘ type stuff as well on the same page/ site around your image !
I have to admit the photos of the ladies are quite attractive also !;) . Thought you knew about that .

Ged

Oh no ... each link shows a different photo of your Snowspeeder alright , but there are adverts for ‘ men seeking ladies ‘ type stuff as well on the same page/ site around your image !
I have to admit the photos of the ladies are quite attractive also !;) . Thought you knew about that .

Ged
Haha, to bad I can’t see the ladies! Very strange! Thank you!

No worries :thumbsup. Maybe you have to visit your links via a computer or tablet ( like I’m doing ) . Very pretty brunette & blonde young ladies :lol!

Ged

Hey ! , you’ve taken away that interesting picture ’ link ‘ !?:lol.

Actually , I personally prefer you posting your update photos on here directly Mark .
Using a tablet I can easily magnify the images , which I must say only enhances the incredible detail you’ve added to the cockpit interior ... , the rear engine , hell ! ... pretty much all of the ships detailing is absolutely , wonderfully crisp !:p

As for windows , along with everything thing else in your build , that’s up to what you want mate .
I think they’d add to the overall look of distressed , poorly maintained ( due to obvious circumstances ) vehicles - if they were slightly worn & weathered too . My $0.02 worth .

p.s. Nitpicking here , but I can’t see any seat harnesses ? Kinda important seeing’s how Luke almost got ‘ squished ‘ because he was struggling to get out of them !;)

Last edited:
Hey ! , you’ve taken away that interesting picture ’ link ‘ !?:lol.

Actually , I personally prefer you posting your update photos on here directly Mark .
Using a tablet I can easily magnify the images , which I must say only enhances the incredible detail you’ve added to the cockpit interior ... , the rear engine , hell ! ... pretty much all of the ships detailing is absolutely , wonderfully crisp !:p

As for windows , along with everything thing else in your build , that’s up to what you want mate .
I think they’d add to the overall look of distressed , poorly maintained ( due to obvious circumstances ) vehicles - if they were slightly worn & weathered too . My $0.02 worth .

p.s. Nitpicking here , but I can’t see any seat harnesses ? Kinda important seeing’s how Luke almost got ‘ squished ‘ because he was struggling to get out of them !;)

Many thanks Ged! This is very kind of you!

With the glas I am still not sure but thanks for your input!

With the seat harnesses you are right. The Cockpit ist still not finished. As well as the engines under the flaps in the back which still need to be built. I also want to improve the front of both laser cannons... You see, still a lot to do!

Best,
Mark

Hey man, we need more full color pics of this beauty from the front/top/etc, interior cockpit as well. You've done a spectacular job here, def one of best Snowspeeders I've seen. Can't wait to see some updates on the other one you're finishing up too, hopefully with plenty of detail pics.... ya gonna paint that one orange, right? Great job, dude.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back