Bandai Resistance Vehicle Set 1/350 Millennium Falcon

korben44

Master Member
On the bench, a long with my pod racer, is this little gem

20180324_155704.jpg

I love working with really small scale models. I have some shapeways stuff from 308 Bits coming in for this tiny Falcon, too. Using my 1/144 kit for reference:

15219217119866101465495070757128.jpg

The small kit is really fun. Love your 1/144 by the way. I’ll be starting mine soon.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love your build-up!
Curious- which printed parts did you get and are they available for order for special runs?
TonyRR does some magnificent work- I have some of his Zvezda and TOS Galactica upgrades

Love your build-up!
Curious- which printed parts did you get and are they available for order for special runs?
TonyRR does some magnificent work- I have some of his Zvezda and TOS Galactica upgrades

Thanks, man! Tony RR really does impressive work... I have quite a bit of his stuff. This is what I ordered for this kit from shape ways:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/9...mbo-all-upgrades?optionId=62205230&li=ostatus

Very tiny stuff! It gets delivered today, so I'll post pics when I get home.

Hey korben , they look terrific . Thanks for sharing this build .

Regarding the colours ... I’m viewing them as your 5 ft and 32” studio models ... colour palette - wise ! ;)

:cheersGed

That's a great way to look at it! Thanks, Ged... Now it's on to the PG Falcon... I can't wait to get my hands on that one... Lots of ideas for it. And then displaying them... I love models!

Awesome work. I wish I had spent a bit more time on my 350. (Might do another one!). I’m about a 3rd of the way through my 144 and the builds on this forum including yours have been really helpful. I’ll be following your 72 build as a preparation for mine.[emoji106]

Awesome work. I wish I had spent a bit more time on my 350. (Might do another one!). I’m about a 3rd of the way through my 144 and the builds on this forum including yours have been really helpful. I’ll be following your 72 build as a preparation for mine.[emoji106]

Thanks, man! I really appreciate the kind words. This is a great community here and I wouldn't have these results without the inspiration provided by all the amazing work by such talented people!

Really nice! I've been considering picking this little guy up.
Any issues with painting the Shapeways parts? I've heard that sometimes they arrive with a "powdery" coating that doesn't agree with a lot of paints.

I had no issues painting them. No residue or anything. But then again, they are so small that it didn't really matter. I use Mr. Hobby 1500 black base coat for most of my models. That stuff is amazing.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back