Where to Get: Kylo Style Belt Clip

WhillB

So I've finally begun my first saber build.

I'm not a fan of the plastic Cover Tech belt clips, and was wondering if anyone makes the Kylo style one.

All I can find are non-working replicas on Etsy. Just the belt part too.

A D-ring style system wouldn't work for this saber either.

So what other options are out there?

Thanks in advance :)

Been searching but found nothing so excuse me if it has been answered, but does anyone know if there is a belt clip out there for the Kylo saber that can just fit on a normal belt and can be simply slipped on/off and carry the saber? Want to bring my Phoenix Props Kylo to TROS but don't want to fully dress up.

Been searching but found nothing so excuse me if it has been answered, but does anyone know if there is a belt clip out there for the Kylo saber that can just fit on a normal belt and can be simply slipped on/off and carry the saber? Want to bring my Phoenix Props Kylo to TROS but don't want to fully dress up.
The Disney Kylo saber came with one like that. No idea if it would fit yours, but if you think it would, I'll send it to you to use for the premiere.

It needs to be polished up, but it's a brass finish.

Attachments

• IMG_20191024_192455810.jpg
    IMG_20191024_192455810.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20191024_192449928.jpg
    IMG_20191024_192449928.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
That's great! I am surprised no one makes these. I may take you up on this if we think it will fit the PP Kylo.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back