Sevv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
edit - finished!

SNOKE1.jpg

SNOKE2.jpg

SNOKE3.jpg

-----------------------------

One of my side projects at the moment is a Supreme Leader Snoke bust. At the moment its very much in the 'wouldnt it be nice to sculpt' phase and I dont have any fixed plans for where to take it once the clay is finished. I suppose it depends if there is any interest.

Hope you like it.

Attachments

• SNOKE2.jpg
    SNOKE2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
  • SNOKE3.jpg
    SNOKE3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
  • SNOKE2.jpg
    SNOKE2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
  • SNOKE2.jpg
    SNOKE2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 178
  • SNOKE2.jpg
    SNOKE2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
  • SNOKE2.jpg
    SNOKE2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 195
  • SNOKE3.jpg
    SNOKE3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 174
  • SNOKE3.jpg
    SNOKE3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
  • SNOKE3.jpg
    SNOKE3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 206
  • SNOKE3.jpg
    SNOKE3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why there's been no response. That's an amazing likeness for the character and a really cool way of exhibiting your skills to the public. I've subscribed to your YouTube and am enjoying your videos. Not sure if you've tried it but you should post your videos on the Facebook rpf group as I'm sure you'd have a ton of responses. ☺️

Thanks all, glad you like it. That's a good idea trymypatience. I'll post all my videos from now on on there. :thumbsup

This is me experimenting with how to film a sculpting session. I've just uploaded all of it, figuring out what works and what doesn't etc. I plan on doing more of these with Snoke, next time with a full commentary. My next one will be better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back